Calendarscope is a powerful scheduling tool that provides everything you need to track all the most important events in your life.
Just as with any scheduler, you can set single or recurring events or tasks, and have the program remind you of them so you'll never forget a major anniversary again.
You're able to colour-code item types, too, so it's easy to spot at a glance whether something relates to family, friends, work, and so on. And a good range of views - daily, weekly, monthly, yearly - allows you to get a detailed look at how your schedule is looking over time.
Calendarscope is able to synchronise your schedule with Google Calendar, so others can easily view your plans. Or you can synchronise the data with many mobile devices, allowing you to carry the details around with you.
And if you don't have a suitable mobile device, that's not a problem. Calendarscope can also print your calendar, so you can take a copy with you, or you can save it to HTML and post the details on your own website.
A colourful and effective scheduling tool
What's new in 11 (see history for more)?
- Added ability to check the spelling of the text (Options)
- Added ability to check spelling as you type
- Added ability to check spelling manually
- Added ability to load dictionaries (Options)
- Added ability to set multiple reminders for events (Edit Event)
- Added ability to change look of past items (Options | Appearance)
- Added ability to keep the selected date, when scroll months in the Full Month mode (Month view)
- Added ability to set default reminders for item types (Edit Item Type)
- Added ability to set the No reminders option for item types (Edit Item Type)
- Added ability to snooze an event reminder until start (Reminders)
- Added the Wait For Next button (Reminders)
- Added the Snooze Until Start menu item (Reminders)
- Added information about multiple reminders to the tooltip window
- Added support for Windows 10 Version 1909
- Improved iCalendar import and export
- Fixed minor bugs
- Calendarscope Portable Edition 11.0 is now available for downloading
- HandySync for Google 6.0 is now available for downloading