With hard drive now larger than ever, it makes sense to use partitions to divide them up. This makes it much easier to organise documents and files on different drives, but also makes it easier to reinstall Windows without the need to create a new backup of data. Partitioning is also useful if you intend to install more than one operating system on the same computer. The tools needed to split up a hard drive into multiple partitions generally fall into one of two camps - expensive or difficult to use.
EASEUS Partition Master is different. It is available free of charge and features a graphic user interface that makes it easy to work with partitions. Using the program it is possible to resize, create, delete, move, merge and split partitions with ease. Most importantly, partitioning tasks can be performed without the need to format your hard drive and without the risk of data loss.
Compatible with all 32-bit versions of Windows, EASEUS Partition Master can also be used to copy data from one drive to another or even between partitions of different sizes. Partitioning has traditionally be regarded as something with should only be undertaken by experienced computer users, but by working with this simple tool the option is available to everyone.
What's new in v12.5 (see history for more)?
- Manage dynamic disks better – resize, format, move dynamic volumes and convert basic disk into dynamic.
- Disk partitioning on large capacity hard disks of any sizes.
- Simplify disk cloning process to get it done faster.
- Make target disk same as the original one after cloning and solve bootable issue.
- Improved: Reduce the size of installation package.
- Improved:Optimize the resize and other functions to avoid some operations needs rebooting to execute.
- Bug fix: Deleted dynamic volume would reappear after refresh in WinPE bootable disk environment.