System Ninja is a simple PC management and cleanup tool.
The program includes a Junk Scanner to quickly remove leftover temporary files, internet history, Windows logs and other hard drive clutter.
A Startup Manager displays programs configured to load when Windows starts, and potentially unnecessary Windows tasks. If you see something you don't like or need, then it can be removed in a couple of clicks.
The Process Manager displays running processes and allows you to close them at a click. This isn't particularly useful - Task Manager is considerably more informative and available all the time - but the module does at least link to "MalRun Destroyer", which scans RAM for running malware and closes and processes that it finds.
And a "More Tools" section includes options to do further scanning for junk files, display more information on your startup programs, or analyze a file, displaying MD5, SHA1, SHA256 hashes and other information. Most useful, though, is a link to CCEnhancer, which extends CCleaner with the ability to clean up after more than 270 new programs.
Note there's now a PRO version of System Ninja, for $14.95/year. The PRO version contains no adverts, automatic updates, priority support and more.
Version 3.2.6 brings (see news for more):
- It’s pride month! System Ninja will be showing his pride colours for the month of June
- Added initial cleaning support for the upcoming Chromium-based Microsoft Edge
- Added cleaning support for Cortana and Cortana within Microsoft Edge
- Improved cleaning for Vuze and uTorrent
- The drive selector dialog will now only display if there are cleanable drives other than C:\
- The type of junk cleaned by the comprehensive scan can now be customized [PRO]