Bulk Image Downloader is a powerful program for batch downloading images. And that means no more tedious right-click, Save As, over and over and over again - just point the program at the URL of interest and it will locate and grab your photos in just a few clicks.
Bulk Image Downloader works almost everywhere. It understands all the main image hosting sites (flickr, imagevenue, imageshack and so on), and can download entire albums from social networks (Facebook, MySpace, tweetphoto.com, twitpic.com, more). Use it on web forums and it will automatically scan multi-page forum threads, extracting all the image links.
The program is smart, too. You won't end up with a folder full of thumbnails, at least some of the time - Bulk Image Downloader will usually detect and download full-sized photos only.
Despite the name, the program works with videos, too, and is able to grab clips from YouTube, Google Video, Daily Motion, MetaCafe and more.
Multi-threaded downloading means you can fetch up to 50 images at once. If you lose your internet connection, accidentally hit the power button or otherwise interrupt the program, then Bulk Image Downloader can resume its downloads when you restart. And if any of this doesn't work quite as you expect then a huge array of configuration options allow you to tweak the program to suit your needs.
5.53 changes (Version History):
- flickr support updated (old API key had expired). Please use BID's "Flickr Login" function (Ctrl+Alt+F) to link BID to your flickr account.
- smugmug support updated (BID did not download largest available image in some cases)
- yandex image search updated
- reddit pages now automatically redirected to "old.reddit" (this allows BID to load multiple pages correctly)
- reddit image download support updated
- gfycat video (webm) download support added
- dbnaked.com support added
- imagefap support updated (png/gif images working again)
- 10wallpaper.com support added
- wallhere.com support added
- wallpapersite.com support added
- imgur gifv/mp4 support added
- pixiv support updated
- hentai-foundry.com support updated
- deviantart.com support updated (BID would download incorrect images in certain cases)
- scrolller.com support added (switch BID filter to "embedded images only" for this site as it displays full sized images without thumbnails)
- quickly launching many instances of BID from a browser extension could cause an access violation (fixed)
- launching multiple links to the BID Queue Manager from the BID Link Explorer might have failed if the Queue Manager wasn't already active due to start up delays. (fixed)
- fixed possible hang when loading a batch file with many duplicate file names