File synchronisation is incredibly useful. If you are creating a web site, it makes it easy to ensure that the latest version of files are uploaded, and synchronisation can also be used to create backups of important files.
GoodSync can be used in synchronisation or backup mode, making it a versatile tool. Files can be synchronised with or backed up to other folders, separate drives, removable media, networked computers or online servers.
Used in two-way synchronisation mode, GoodSync makes it easy to keep files in sync in two locations - as soon as files are created, edited or deleted, the change will be reflected in the connected location. Used in one-way backup mode, GoodSync provides a means of safeguarding your files.
But it does not end there. GoodSync can also be used to synchronise data between applications. There are a number of supported programs, including RoboForm, Outlook, QuickBooks and Windows Mail. The program is easy to set up and the synchronisation is fast and reliable, helping to give you peace of mind.
Note that there is a Pro version available.
What's new in 10.9.6 (see full changelog for more)?
- Sync Speed: Fixed excessive locking was slowing down GS GUI when speed limit is low.
- Installer: Fixed unchecking Register Desktop still caused Desktop shortcuts coming back.
- Installer: Fixed New User was not detected.
- Gs2Go Installer: Do not allow install, if no drive is selected.
- Google Drive: recovery from missed changes or change latency leaving non-existent file info in cache.
- Google Drive, Team Drive, Docs: Fixed order of OFC changes concerning single item.
- MS Graph, OneDrive Personal: process incorrect 206 Partial Content returned by MS servers.
- gs-server: Show Home Folder in Top Level only if gs-server is logged in as real Windows user.
- WinFileSys Elevation: Fixed paths used for SMB shares in elevation.
- CC Runner: Service and GUI: Fixed AutoUpdate of CC Runner Service switches to CC Runner GUI.
- Explorer: Fixed Copy/Paste from/to Encrypted FS was not working, if not top level.
- Explorer: Copy/Move files: always connect two file systems, or it can fail on Encrypted FS.
- License: If license file has incorrect size then save a copy of it, for reporting.
- License: If we encounter empty Activation ID in stored license file, report an error.
- AutoInstall in AutoUpdate: Turn it On by default.