Bullzip PDF Printer 10 creates a virtual printer driver that lets you convert just about any Windows document into an industry-standard PDF file.
To use the program, first open the document that you'd like convert into PDF, then choose the Print option. Select "Bullzip PDF Printer" in the list, click Print, and the conversion dialog will pop up. And if you're happy with the default settings, then all you need to do is provide a name for the file, click Save and your PDF document will be created and displayed.
Need more control? Then browse the Bullzip PDF Printer tabs, where you're able to define the document resolution and metadata (author, title, subject and so on), add a watermark, password-protect and encrypt your document, or add it to the end of an existing PDF file.
And while we suspect you'll mostly want to create PDF files, Bullzip PDF Printer can also export your documents to several other formats: BMP, EPS, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PS and TIFF.
- HTTP/HTTPS upload feature added.
- Security updates.
- Enhanced special character support in PDF passwords.
- New macro <outputpath> for the full path of the output file.
- New setting 'textfilename' to save the content of the print job as text.
- New setting 'textformat' controls if the text file is formatted as Unicode or UTF8.
- Fix for encryption of PDF versions lower than 1.4.
- Default GUI timeout was changed from 0 to 10 minutes for a better merging experience.
- New /NOTOOLS switch for the installer can skip all dependencies.
- VB Script macros now require the ALLOWEXECUTE flag to run when the macrodir setting is used.
- Fix for commercial distiller PPD to enhance compatibility.
- Fix for job names on printer queue when sending output to another printer.
- Installs on Windows Server 2016 Preview 4.
- Updated translations.