Bullzip PDF Printer 7.1 creates a virtual printer driver that lets you convert just about any Windows document into an industry-standard PDF file.
To use the program, first open the document that you'd like convert into PDF, then choose the Print option. Select "Bullzip PDF Printer" in the list, click Print, and the conversion dialog will pop up. And if you're happy with the default settings, then all you need to do is provide a name for the file, click Save and your PDF document will be created and displayed.
Need more control? Then browse the Bullzip PDF Printer tabs, where you're able to define the document resolution and metadata (author, title, subject and so on), add a watermark, password-protect and encrypt your document, or add it to the end of an existing PDF file.
And while we suspect you'll mostly want to create PDF files, Bullzip PDF Printer can also export your documents to several other formats: BMP, EPS, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PS and TIFF.
Build 10.0 brings these changes:
- Greatly enhanced Unicode support in user interface.
- New settings to upload the result to FTP or SFTP servers.
- One MSI package for both silent and non-silent installation.
- Does not set the installed printer as default unless no default printer was selected by the user.
- Additional registry cleanup in uninstaller.
- Cleanup of failed print jobs.
- Support for Ghostscript 9.10.
- Color model setting to force RBB, CMYK, or Grayscale.
- Updated translations.