WSUS Offline Update which allows you to update any computer running Windows or Office, without it needing to have an internet connection.
Essentially all you need to do is run the program on a PC which can get online, and tell it exactly what you'd like to download. Options include patches for Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, 7, Server 2008 and 2008 R2, both regular 32 and 64-bit editions, as well as Office 2007, 2007 and 2010.
WSUS Offline Update will then download the updates for your chosen product, optionally copying the files to a USB stick, or even creating a suitable ISO image, ready for burning to a CD or DVD.
On the target computer, the UpdateInstaller.exe makes it easy to choose the update options you need (including the ability to back up your existing system files). And then a click on the Start button will quickly get your system right up to date.
For version 10.9.1 changes, see the extensive changelog.
- Support added for Windows Management Framework 5.1 on Windows 7 / 8.1 and Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 (x86/x64) systems (Thanks to "harry")
- Replaced superseded October 2016 Servicing stack update (kb3199986) by January 2017 Servicing stack update (kb3211320) for Windows 10 Version 1607 (Thanks to "aker")
- If "/autoreboot" and "/shutdown" options are selected and WOUTempAdmin is used, the installation routine will perform an additional reboot/recall cycle to finalize the system's updating process (Thanks to "PromptCare")
- Aria2 download utility updated to v. 1.31.0 (Thanks to "harry" and "Rush")
- Aria2 binaries will be automatically updated if activated
- January 2017 updates added to 'security only' lists for Windows 7 and Server 2012 R2 (x86/x64) systems (Thanks to "hbuhrmester" and "boco")
- Progress bar will also be shown during download of dynamically determined updates (Thanks to "bigwave")
- Fix: Custom language and architecture additions weren't correctly preserved during dynamic updating of static download definitions (Thanks to "hbuhrmester")
- Fix: ExcludeList-SPs.txt file didn't affect dynamically determined updates (Thanks to "negg" and "hbuhrmester")